Volunteering at Good Shepherd Medical Center - Marshall is a rewarding opportunity. It brings sunshine to our friends and neighbors, and it provides both challenges and rewards to each volunteer—adult and student alike.
Volunteers at GSMC - Marshall support the mission of the hospital:
Who do we look for?
- Cheerful people who can share a friendly smile and a warm greeting.
- Those who possess the quality of character and professional demeanor consistent with the goals and vision of Good Shepherd Medical Center - Marshall.
- Volunteers who display the highest moral and ethical behavior.
- People willing to give the same kind of quality service they would hope to receive if they were a patient.
Why such a rigorous standard? Because our patients deserve the very best.
Volunteering at GSMC - Marshall is:
- An opportunity to experience firsthand the rewards of volunteer service to others by utilizing their own strengths and talents.
- Working alongside healthcare professionals whose skills and compassion are exemplary.
- Joining other men and women in volunteer service without wish for personal gain.
- Contributing to the quality of medical care in the community.
- Belonging and contributing to a service organization.
Where can I volunteer?
There are many opportunities to serve within the hospital system which utilize the talents and interests of a wide variety of people.
How to volunteer:
- Download and complete the Volunteer Application .
- Return your Application and an interview will be scheduled to determine whether volunteering at Good Shepherd Medical Center - Marshall is the opportunity for you!
For more information or if you have questions, call the Volunteer Services office at (903) 927-6741 or E-mail us at email@example.com .
Thank you for your consideration in becoming a volunteer with Good Shepherd Medical Center - Marshall.